1. Rather than playing all the usual 'pay to play' places and ending up either losing money or being ripped off through door ticket and PA costs wouldn't you like to know how to get a few decent paying gigs?
2. Your chances of getting a record deal would be vastly improved if you arrived at a record company with a great name and image, photos and maybe a video, along with your great songs, while your rivals still don't have a clue about such things and just send in their demo which gets lost among all the others.
3. If there was only one deal available on a take it or leave it basis would you sign your life away not fully understanding what sort of costs were going to come out of your potential earnings? Or would you prefer some knowledge about what to expect, what to sign and what not to sign?
4. You've seen too many people get stitched up in the press. Wouldn't it be nice to learn how to work the press to your advantage and not suffer the same fate as them?
5. You may only get one shot at a record company hearing your demo. It's worth knowing how to get a great demo made and at a cost you can afford compared to an average demo and being ripped off at over the odds.